Clearcreek Township Road Maintenance

Can you plow my driveway out? The road crews are busy on the streets to make them safer for the motoring public. We don't work outside our right of way.

Do I need a permit to pipe my property frontage? If you are doing a full pipe frontage you will  need to contact Warren County and get a permit. If you are installing a low flow you do not. To be on the safe side you should always contact us even for simple guidance.

Do you offer leaf pick up? No.

Do you pick up brush after a storm? Usually no, but if a storm hits the township as a whole with widespread trees down the trustees may deem otherwise.

Will you remove a dead animal from my property? We only remove dead animals within the road right of way of Township maintained roads and streets.